Browsing: Enforceable undertakings (WA)
- Safety self-assessment tools should be used by experts, lawyers say;
- Unregistered high-risk work trainer enters enforceable undertaking; and
- SWA reports 15 fatalities in a month.
- Comprehensive safety reporting good for business, says SWA;
- Agencies release fatality report and alerts; and
- Recalled dangerous cables are still being used, regulator warns.
Employer with proper procedures cleared in harassment case; and Employer discriminated against physical disability and pregnancy.
Page 1 of 1 | Total articles: 3