Browsing: Workers' comp premium/levy news (SA)
- Premiums increased for high "serious" workplace injury rate; and
- New COVID check-in rule for businesses introduced.
- Lack of documented loading procedures leads to paraplegia;
- Workers' comp transitions and premiums announced in three states; and
- New WHS Minister appointed in Tas.
- Decision-making skills trump complex safety procedures;
- PCBUs warned of new height safety fines; and
- Workers' comp developments announced in SA and Qld.
- PCBU fined $500k, but parent company acquitted;
- Confined-space fine increased by 83%;
- Record-low workers' comp premium rate announced in SA; and
- Unsafe labour-hire firms warned at launch of Qld licensing scheme.
- Anti-bullying claim gets go ahead in s789FF dispute; and
- SA reveals 2016-17 premium, Vic appoints agent panel.
- Full bench blocks bullied worker's reinstatement bid; and
- ReturnToWork SA reports further improvements.
- Qld announces low premium rates for 2015-16;
- SA employers promised premium cuts of up to 95%;
- SRC Bill passes House of Representatives; and
- WA increases workers' comp payments and opens safety awards.
South Australia's workers' comp regulator has wiped out its $1.132 billion unfunded liability, and has set a record-low average premium rate for 2015-16.
South Australian employers have been promised a "big reduction" in workers' comp insurance premiums in 2015-16, with the introduction of WorkCover SA's new name - ReturnToWorkSA.
South Australia's new workers' comp statute passed through Parliament today, while the State Government has revoked a WHS Code of Practice.
Page 1 of 4 | Total articles: 31